2. SPONSORS: WWRM Radio will give away six prizes per weekday, of $500 cash prizes during the “Pay Off Your Holiday Bills” contest. The primary geographic area covered by this contest is the West Central Florida (Tampa Bay) area. Contest void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. Copies of the official rules are available at Cox Radio, 11300 Fourth St. N., Ste. 300, St. Petersburg, FL 33716.
3. HOW TO ENTER/ENTRY DEADLINE:
Listen to WWRM beginning Monday, January 8, 2017 for the specified “Pay Off Your Holiday Bills” cue to call at 8am, 10am, 12noon, 2pm, 4pm and 5pm every weekday (with the exception of the MLK Day holiday on Monday, January 15, 2018. We will not have contesting on that one weekday) for your chance to call in and win. The first day to win is Monday, January 8, 2018. The last day to win is on or before Friday, February 2, 2018. WWRM-FM & Cox Radio Tampa reserves the right to amend or change these rules as needed for the duration of the contest.
4. ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS:
You must be 18 years old or older to enter. One prize winner per household allowed. Employees of Cox Radio, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, print or promotion agencies and the immediate families of each are not eligible to win. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, parents and children. Proof of the winner’s Social Security Number such as a Social Security Card will be required. Failure to provide the number and proof in a timely manner will result in disqualification. The winner's social security number will be used solely to verify eligibility and for tax reporting purposes.
5. TECHNICAL ISSUES
Magic 94-9 (WWRM) will not be responsible for loss of service to the call-in line or for a contestant’s failure to reach the call-in line due to malfunction of any network or system, congestion, overload, busy signals, or any other factor that may prevent an individual from completing his/her phone call. In the event of interruption of power or telephone service to Magic 94-9 (WWRM) during a call-in period of 8am until 5pm the Magic 94-9 “Pay Off Your Holiday Bills” and prior to accepting the winning caller, the call-in period affected by the interruption may or may not be replayed at the resumption of service, at Magic 94-9’s sole discretion. The use of automatic telephone dialing equipment or other software or computer assisted dialing equipment is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event that there is a technical problem with the telephones or equipment beyond Magic 94-9’s control during the contest, the contest will cease at that moment and all parties on the line will be disconnected. Magic 94-9 reserves the right to suspend the contest at any time due to weather emergencies, acts of terrorism or war, technical difficulties, or any other circumstances beyond the control of Magic 94-9. If such suspension takes place, Magic 94-9 will broadcast the date and time of the resumption of the contest, and information regarding the resumption of the contest will be available at MyMagic949.com and at the Magic 94-9 studios at 11300 4th Street N., Ste. 300 St. Petersburg FL 33716, during regular business hours (Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm)
6. SELECTION OF WINNERS:
Winners will be selected as follows: The designated (10th or tenth) caller when the specified “Pay Off Your Holiday Bills” cue to call plays, weekdays at or about 8am, 10am, 12noon, 2pm, 4pm & 5pm, will win a pre-determined cash prize of $500. WWRM will begin taking calls when the specified cue to call has begun playing in its entirety. (Cue to call snippets in promotional announcements do not substitute for actual cue to call being played in its entirety.) One winner per household. You may only win one time during the Pay Off Your Holiday Bills contest, for the duration of the contest.
7. PRIZES: WWRM reserves the sole discretion to select prizes. There will be an undetermined total number of prizes of cash in the amount of $500 each, awarded over a 4-week period. The winners must come to WWRM to fill out paperwork and show a photo ID. Once the paperwork is completed, it will be submitted to the Cox Media Group corporate office. Winners can expect to receive a $500 check in the mail within approximately 6 weeks. It will take up to 6 weeks to receive their prize. Where applicable, winners are responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes or fees on prizes. Prizes are not transferable.
8. CONDITIONS OF WINNING:
Prize winners agree to the use of their name, photo likeness and/or voice for the purpose of trade or other promotional purposes without compensation. As a condition of receiving a prize, the winner must come to WWRM where they must show photo identification and complete and sign a Prize Receipt & Release Form and provide their social security number.
9. ODDS OF WINNING: will depend on the number of actual participating listeners. There will be an undetermined number of total chances to win $500 cash (check).
10. WINNERS LIST: WWRM will disclose winners as required by law. For a list of winners, send a separate self-addressed stamped envelope to “Pay Off Your Holiday Bills Winners,” c/o WWRM, 11300 Fourth St. N., Suite 300, St. Petersburg, FL 33716.
11. MISCELLANEOUS: By entering the contest, each contestant agrees to release WWRM, Cox Radio, their parent corporations, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers, directors, officers, agents and employees from any and all liability, claims, actions or proceedings arising out of and/or injuries or damages sustained in connection with the use of the prize. WWRM and Cox Radio are not responsible for any taxes, liabilities or damages which may arise from the awarding of any and all prizes.