I don’t know about you, but if there was an option to add 5 extra hours to every day, I’d take it in a heartbeat.
My house is in the most beautifully hectic season it’s ever seen...
And since we still have to eat - my main goal is to keep dinners easy and FUN these days.
Introducing the muffin tin meatloaf recipe that will blow your mind...
I love these because they are simple, and more importantly, CUSTOMIZABLE (once you start adding toppings) to accommodate the pickiest - and most adventurous - people you’re feeding.
What You’ll Need (for 4-6 servings):
- - 1 (Greased) Muffin Tin
- - 1lb Burger Meat
- - 1 Egg (I’ve been known to use an applesauce pouch when I’m out of eggs bc moms are NEVER out of pouches)
- - ½ cup Original Breadcrumbs
- - 1 ½ Tablespoons Apple Cider or Red Wine Vinegar (trust me - you won’t know it’s there)
- - 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- - 1 Decent ‘Sploosh’ of Ketchup (sorry if you don’t find that to be an accurate measurement - it works for me)
- - TOPPINGS (cheese, pepperoni, spinach, balsamic glaze....use whatever sounds good to you and GET CREATIVE!)
What to Do:
- - Mix the burger meat, egg (or applesauce pouch, whatev), breadcrumbs, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and ‘sploosh’ of ketchup together...
- - Spoon (or plop with your hands if you’re cool with it - I’m not) the mixture into the greased muffin tins.
- - GO CRAYYYY with the toppings!
- Some Ideas...
- Another Ketchup Sploosh + Cheddar Cheese + Pepperoni
- Spinach + Goat Cheese + Balsamic Glaze
- Mozarella Cheese + Basil + Tomato
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes
- ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYY dat dinner (I served ours with fresh corn and mashed sweet potatoes!!)
BTW, if you make this and come up with some new topping combos - I’m ALWAYS open for suggestions!
You can find me on FB and IG at @Radio Danielle...