Posted: November 20, 2018
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Magic 94.9 Yuletide Ride Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents of the state of Florida in the Tampa listening area, who are 18 years or older and are physically located in the U.S. at the time of entry. Employees of Cox Radio, Inc., d/b/a Cox Media Group Tampa (“Sponsor”), Jenkins Mitsubishi, and their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren and in-laws, regardless of where they live.
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin on December 3, 2018, at 7:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and end on December 21, 2018, at 4:00 p.m. EST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor will be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
1. Listen and Win;
2. On-site at Jenkins Mitsubishi
Listen and Win
To enter, listen to WWRM-FM 94.9 radio broadcast(s) (the “Show”) between 7:00 a.m. EST and 4:00 p.m. EST, each weekday during the Sweepstakes Period (the “Listen and Win Entry Period”). Each weekday during the Listen and Win Entry Period, Sponsor will announce three (3) cues to call (each, a “Cue”). One Cue will be announced at each of the following times 7:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m., and 4:00 p.m. When you hear the Cue, call Sponsor’s Sweepstakes Line at 800-850-0949 to try to be the 10th caller. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the 10th person to call Sponsor’s Sweepstakes Line, as solely determined by Sponsor, will become a potential winner. The determinations of Sponsor and Sweepstakes operators will be final and binding in all respects. A maximum of forty-five (45) call-in winners will be selected.
Enter as often as you like, provided that automatic telephone dialing equipment or other software or computer-assisted dialing equipment is prohibited and will result in disqualification. You shall only be selected as a winner once during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry.
Listeners accessing Sponsor’s radio station audio via IP connections like website-based streaming or mobile devices are welcome to enter. However, Sponsor cannot be responsible for delays in electronic transmission of station audio to IP devices. By entering the Sweepstakes, listeners acknowledge and agree to this specific provision of these Sweepstakes Rules. In addition, Sponsor will not be responsible for loss of service to a Sweepstakes Line or for a participant’s failure to reach a Sweepstakes Line due to malfunction of any network or system, congestion, any technical or human error, failures or malfunctions of any kind, including the congestion, overload, busy signals, or any other factor that may prevent an individual from completing his/her phone call. In the event of interruption of power or telephone service to Sponsor during a call-in period of a Sweepstakes prior to accepting the correct caller, or a change in programming that results in Sponsor’s inability to air a call-in opportunity, Sponsor will not replay the affected call-in opportunity and the number of prizes awarded in the Sweepstakes will be reduced accordingly. If the correct caller is ineligible or fails to comply with any term of condition of these Official Rules, that caller will be disqualified, and Sponsor will resume the call-in opportunity and declare the next caller a winner, pending verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
Any winning contestant must be the same person who originally dialed the phone to the radio station to participate in a Sweepstakes. No family members, friends, office associates, or any other person will be allowed to participate in a Sweepstakes on another person's behalf. A contestant must provide his or her own name as listed on his or her valid Florida driver’s license or Florida state-issued ID (or other proof of Florida residency, such as a copy of a utility bill). If a participant uses a false name on any ID submitted as proof of identification, he or she will be immediately disqualified from the Sweepstakes and be ineligible to win any prize.
Telephone calls will be taken by Sweepstakes operators in the order they are received, and the operators will count the number of calls received after each on-air Sweepstakes cue to call to determine the correct caller. The determinations of Sponsor and Sweepstakes operators will be final and binding in all respects.
In the event a caller gets disconnected for any reason before being declared a winner, Sponsor may resume the call-in opportunity affected and declare the next caller a winner, pending verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor will not be responsible for dropped calls from mobile devices or land lines and dropped calls may result in a potential winner’s disqualification and forfeiture of all interest in any prize. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit false or misleading entry information or who Sponsor determines to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
On-site at Jenkins Mitsubishi
You may also enter the Sweepstakes by registering in person at Jenkins Mitsubishi, 4315 U.S. Highway 98 N., Lakeland, FL 33809. You may enter by filling out the official entry form with all required information at Jenkins Mitsubishi during the Sweepstakes Period as follows:
- Mondays – Thursdays, 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. EST
- Fridays, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST
- Saturdays, 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. EST
- Sundays, 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST
You may enter as often as you like, you shall only be selected as a winner once during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry.
4. Winner Selection and Odds.
Listen and Win
As noted above, the 10th eligible caller for each Cue, as verified by Sponsor, will be declared a winner and finalist in the Grand Prize drawing. There will be a maximum of forty-five (45) call-in winners announced during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning will depend on the total number entries received for a given Cue.
On-site at Jenkins Mitsubishi
At or about 5:00 p.m. on each Friday during the Sweepstakes Period (December 7, December 14 and December 21), Sponsor will conduct one (1) random drawing from among all eligible entries received up the point of such drawing during the Sweepstakes Period and select one (1) winner. There will be a total of three (3) winners announced during the Sweepstakes Period. Each winner will be entered into the Grand Prize drawing. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
Grand Prize Drawing
On December 22, 2018, Sponsor will conduct the Grand Prize Drawing at Jenkins Mitsubishi. All finalist winners from the Listen and Win Drawings and the On-site Drawings must be in attendance and register to participate between 2:00 p.m. EST and 4:00 p.m. EST.
At or about 12:00 p.m. EST, Sponsor will allow each finalist to select one (1) of forty-eight (48) keys (each, a “Key”). Finalists will select their Keys in the order in which they completed the registration process. After all the Keys have been assigned, each finalist will have the opportunity to attempt to open the door of the Prize Car (as described below) with their selected Key. The finalists with the Key that opens the door of the Prize Car, subject to eligibility and compliance with the Official Rules, will be declared the Grand Prize winner. Odds of winning 1:48. If not all potential winners are present, then the number of Keys will be reduced accordingly. Potential winner designations are non-transferrable. No proxies or “stand-ins” for any potential winner(s) will be permitted.
5. Prize Description.
Listen and Win/On-site at Jenkins Mitsubishi winners
Subject to Sponsor’s verification of winner’s eligibility, each winner will receive the following:
- One (1) download code redeemable for an album by Magic artist selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
o Approximate retail value: $20
Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, one (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive one (1) 2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross ES vehicle with a pre-determined set of standard factory options, features, and color (subject to availability) to be selected by Jenkins Mitsubishi at its sole discretion (the “Prize Car”). Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (“MSRP”) is $24,425.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance.
All potential Listen and Win winners will be notified by Sponsor’s Promotions Department at the time they are determined to be the 10th caller. All On-site Jenkins Mitsubishi winners will be notified in person at the close of the drawings. On-site Jenkins Mitsubishi winners MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN.
The Grand Prize winner will be notified in person at the close of the Grand Prize drawings.
To claim his/her prize, the potential winner must provide their contact information (including email address) and any requested for documentation by the station within a timely manner. Potential winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law), which must be notarized and returned within five (5) business days/hours of notification.
Sponsor’s inability to reach a potential winner after a reasonable (as solely determined by Sponsor) effort has been made, the failure of a potential winner to timely respond to a prize notification, or the return of any prize notification as undeliverable, and/or a potential winner’s failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in the potential winner’s disqualification and forfeiture of all interest in any prize and the selection of an alternate winner.
A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SPONSOR HAS COMPLETED ITS VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY.
To claim the prize and take possession of the Prize Car, Grand Prize winner must show proof of a valid driver’s license and insurance. Grand Prize winner is responsible for complying with all requirements related to registration, licensing and titling of the Prize Car in prize winner’s state. Grand Prize winner must take delivery of and title to the Prize Car at a location designated by Jenkins Mitsubishi. Neither Jenkins Mitsubishi nor Sponsor is responsible for delivery of the Prize Car to Grand Prize winner’s location.
The Grand Prize winner will be responsible any taxes, title, insurance, license fees, and all other costs that are not expressly listed in the prize description and that are incurred in claiming, registering, taking possession of, or using the Prize Car. Sponsor will determine all Prize Car options including, but not limited to, motor, powertrain, suspension, brakes, and exterior and interior colors. The Grand Prize winner will be responsible for all costs associated with any upgrade or options not included in the prize description. Sponsor does not make and is not responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, whether express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize Car including but not limited to its quality, fitness for any purpose, or mechanical condition. The Prize Car will be delivered solely with the express limited warranties set forth in the Prize Car’s Owner’s Manual, if any, which warranties will run for the term set forth in the Manual. Sponsor reserves the right to extend the delivery date or, in its sole discretion, to substitute another model or another vehicle of equal or greater value for any reason whatsoever. The Prize Car will be released only upon presentation of valid driver’s license and satisfactory proof of insurance and any other documentation required by law.
A winner may waive the right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes or components of prize packages with a prize or component of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on a prize. Winner may be required to provide his/her valid Social Security Number to Sponsor for tax purposes and/or complete an IRS W-9 form in order to claim a prize. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on prize value and, as applicable, will be issued an IRS Form 1099 based on the prize value determined by Sponsor. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
A winner may waive the right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No substitutions allowed by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes or components of prize packages with a prize or component of equal or greater value. Winner may be required to provide his/her valid Social Security Number to Sponsor for tax purposes and/or complete an IRS W-9 form in order to claim a prize. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on prize value and, as applicable, will be issued an IRS Form 1099 based on the prize value determined by Sponsor. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Publicity. Participants acknowledge that telephone calls placed to a Sweepstakes Line operated by Sponsor may be recorded for use on-air any time. Except where prohibited, participation in a Sweepstakes constitutes each participant’s irrevocable consent to the publication of his or her name in any media, including the Internet, for any commercial, publicity or promotional purpose, without limitation, review or approval, or additional compensation. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes the winner’s irrevocable consent to the publication or other use by Sponsor and its licensees of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media, including the Internet, for any commercial, publicity or promotional purpose, without limitation, review or approval, or additional compensation.
8. Participation. Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and any Sweepstakes judges or administrators selected by Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes for any reason, including, but not limited to, in the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Proof of sending or submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
9. Release. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO FULLY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, COX MEDIA GROUP, LLC, COX ENTERPRISES, INC., JENKINS MITSUBISHI, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, INJURIES, AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, OR ANY OTHER HARM WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF: (1) PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) THE QUALITY, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (3) ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY THAT IS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE.
10. Limitations of Liability. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE PRIZE(S), ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THAT SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE PRIZE(S) AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.)
THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY PARTICIPANTS, PRINTING OR PRODUCTION ERRORS, OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR EMPLOYED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE SWEEPSTAKES; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES, OR THE NOTIFICATION OF ANY WINNER; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM A PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE.
Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate eligible prize claims.
11. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
12. Sponsor. The Magic 94.9 Yuletide Ride Sweepstakes is sponsored by Cox Radio, Inc., d/b/a Cox Media Group Tampa. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials or announcements relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after December 22, 2018 or a copy of these Official Rules, visit www.mymagic949.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), Magic 94.9 Yuletide Ride Sweepstakes, 11300 4th St. N. Suite 300, St. Petersburg, FL 33716. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Julia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up below to be added to our mailing list for the latest news, updates, access to exclusive contents, and more!
Take www.mymagic949.com everywhere you go! Download your app below from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store:
Enable our Skill today to listen live at home on your Alexa Devices!